Family Based Immigration and Visas

A foreign national may be qualified to apply for a US green card through family members. Whether the foreign national can apply immediately or will have to wait depends upon the family relationship shared with the foreign national. Immediate relatives may file residency petitions without delay. Immediate relatives of US citizens include parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21.

Additionally, fiancé visas are available to foreign nationals who intend to marry a United States citizen. The United States Citizen must file a petition with USCIS on behalf of the fiancé and following its approval, the fiancé must visit a U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad for visa issuance. K-1 visas are issued to the fiancé of United States citizens residing abroad. Our services include:

  • Petitions for Relatives: I-130 petitions for family members; permanent residence applications; fiancé visas
  • Adjustment of Status: A change of an individual’s immigration status while in the United States from nonimmigrant to that of a permanent resident
  • Consular processing: waivers for unlawful presence, fraud, and prior deportation
  • Student visas: F-1 visas for academic students and M-1 visas for vocational students; visitor and exchange visas

Written by